Tuesday, February 9, 2016

BFF!

It was my Bestest Girlfriend's birthday!  Tiffany and I are really awesome friends!  I am so glad that she and her family moved to Texas several years ago.  We started homeschooling the same year and have been loving our time together ever since.  I know life has been really crazy recently since she had her foot smashed by a pallet of books and her husband is studying for the bar exam, but it's always better when we are together! 

I stole Tiffany and took her out for several hours for her birthday.  We went to Red Robin for her free burger and hung out at the mall having a blast!  We even went to Sam Moon (my first time) and got matching best friend jeans ;).  I brought that awesome sparkly headband for her to wear all day for her birthday too! 

I know life is not done being crazy, but I'm glad I have an awesome friend to share it with!

Had to show off our awesome jeans!
Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!

No comments: