Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Happy 7 Eleven!

Summer Freebies are really awesome!  Especially when you have 6 kids!  Let's just say we never frequent 7 eleven or Chick-fil-A except for on the holiday!  I know my kids enjoy getting free food and my budget appreciates it too!  I will also say that I am a minimalist... that I am willing to cut out spots to be a cow, but actually making a shirt with real spots or buying something to dress up as a cow is not happening over here.  We got our the money out of those spots too by making it out to lunch and an early dinner.  It was fun to meet up with Tiffany and the cousins for dinner .... we really had a herd for dinner!  

I will give props to 7 eleven for not making us do anything silly to get a free slurpee!  I love the small size too.  Just enough to be fun, but not get too sick off of!  


I'm sure we will be back next year!  Happy Freebie day in July!

No comments: