Friday, March 30, 2018

Counters, Sink, and ovens.... Oh MY!

We have had a very productive month for our kitchen!  We got our counters installed and even our sink!  It's like magic to have a sink in the kitchen after having it gone for 4 months!  I love my new faucet too!  The countertops are so beautiful!  We have had these picked out for months and I'm so glad they are in and look so clean and fresh.  

Last, but not least was getting the ovens hooked up!  Grandpa helped get the single unit installed and so now I have 3 ovens in my kitchen!  It's such a wonderful thing!  Now to find a backsplash that matches the counter... and that island top... hmmm.  

I'm still just so happy!

Isn't it pretty!




Look at those ovens! Oh, and that countertop too!  It's just so awesome!


No comments: