Friday, November 30, 2018

Co-op Fun!

It was time for our last day of co-op for the semester... which means it was also Open House!  Because we would be getting together again that night we took our friend, Aidan Martin home with us.  They had fun playing at the cousins house for a few hours.  I picked up the kids and took them home for dinner and then got ready to head back to open house.  When I picked them up they wouldn't stop playing!  It turned into a big pile of teen boys... dog pile style!  I love it!



 At open house the teen choir performed.  Talmage is in the back.  They did a good job!  They sang "Every Day" from High School Musical.  

Lorna showing off her human body with her friend, Kaitlyn Myers!

I had a fun time chatting with my friend, Amanda!  It seems we never take time to take pictures of ourselves when we are together ;)

The teens bonding!  I love the great friends the kids have made because of co-op!  I think this has been so important, especially as they are in their teen years now!

No comments: