Friday, June 14, 2019

Dino Day Camp Extravaganza!

This was Clark's last year to attend Day Camp.  Since I didn't put on an 11 year old camp for the stake this year, I was free to volunteer to be a leader all week.  It did make for a long week, but it was great to spend it with Clark!  He had a great time!  By the end of the week, he told me everything was his favorite!  He is such a great kid and loves to learn.  Having the week focus on dinosaurs made it even better!  He got to do so many cool things!  He shot rubber band guns, archery, sling shot, leather work, dino digging, hungry hungry hippos, origami, plant prints, wind chime, races and more!  I'm so happy I got to make these memories with Clark.  I'm also happy to have this long hot week over ;).  






















I even made a new friend ;).  Melissa Bowman

No comments: