Tuesday, October 1, 2019

National Night Out!

The kids and I (minus Talmage, who was working), headed over for dinner and fun at the National Night Out in our neighborhood.  It was a great excuse to not make dinner and get out and visit with people in the community.  I will be honest, I don't tend to talk to anyone, but they don't talk to me either.  I'm sure it's just part of life to not visit with people these days.  I did run into our neighbors and so we chatted with them.  Jeff got home from work and joined us for the fun.  

The bounce houses and slides were a big hit!  The kids also enjoyed the food, getting to play games, paint pumpkins, and even get a balloon animal!  I am always impressed with the free stuff that is available!  Happy meet the neighborhood night ;).













No comments: