Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Food Cravings

Tiffany and I have started a new eating program, HCG.  We are trying to eat better and lose some weight.  This is a pretty strict eating program.  We will only be on 500 calories a day and will cut out all dairy, sugar, wheat and such.  It is time to get back to a healthy body.  The first few days of the program you get to eat yummy food to load up on fats.  I enjoyed my last day of lasagna.  I kind of felt like I was breaking up with food.  By the time I cut out the calories I was ready to let go of food.  Tiffany and I are meal prepping together to support each other on this journey.  One of the meals I prepped was the spinach stuffed chicken.  It was so good!  I'm looking forward to eating the new yummy food and letting go of the old habits I have been stuck in. 



 

No comments: