Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Another Year Older

For my birthday this year our family was supposed to be on a cruise.  I was really looking forward to it.  I was looking forward to being away on a vacation with my family and having the food be part of the stay and get to se see cool stuff.  Covid ruined my cruise.  I was bummed.  Like, who knows if I'll ever get another chance to go on another cruise, bummed.  I think I'm getting over it, but maybe not quite all the way yet.  

Anyway, my birthday was pretty great.  Tiffany was kind enough to help me do my hair!  That was a huge blessing.  That evening family came over for presents and dessert.  I had strawberries with a yogurt filling.  It was a really nice day, one to remember!




Sandra had fun with Lorna's hair... funky braid :)





 

No comments: