Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Sledding and the Frozen Pond

We collected our cookie sheets and boxes and went out to the hill down to the pond.  It made for a great place to "sled."  The kids had a great time!  The cookie sheets worked the best.  While playing there were some people across the pond playing on the frozen water... like walking on the pond.  The kids decided to try it.  I told them not to go too far.  Of course, the kids had to jump on the ice.  Grant and Talmage even did snow angels on it.  Right when I was going to get them off the city official peeps came to ask us to stay off the pond.  I'm glad no one was hurt, but also pretty cool to see the water that frozen!

At home I asked the kids to keep the pool water from freezing on the tile.  Grant was kind enough to work on that for me.




























 

No comments: