Friday, September 8, 2023

BYU-I

We made it to Idaho on Friday for apartment check in.  Things were odd at check in.  Sandra is rooming with Savanah Hull.  The room they got was still dirty.  There was cat food on the floor and the room stank!  Amand and I were concerned.  We tried to do a Wal-Mart run for groceries, but everyone else was there too.  The girls went to an orientation and Amanda and I hung out at the temple waiting for them.  We spent time walking campus getting ID cards and finding classes.  Then we did a late-night Walmart run in Idaho Falls and got dinner at Carl's Jr.  After dropping everything off at the apartment Amanda and I did another run to Walmart to get the last-minute things that we still needed.  By the time we made it back to the apartment the girls had met their roommates and were feeling a lot better!  It was a crazy busy day, but I was so glad I was there to focus on Sandra and help her settle in to her new home.  









No comments: