Saturday, November 4, 2017

Daddy Daughter Date!

I was able to put together a Daddy Daughter dinner and dance for our stake.  I love that I was able to be part of creating this wonderful experience for these dad's and daughters!  It was just a huge plus that my Hunny got to attend with his oldest 2 girls :).  It was a fun night with good food and fun music!  I think that everyone that came had a great time!

We set up a photo booth area for the girls and Dads to enjoy!
Mhari and Sandra had fun taking pictures with Daddy!



Dinner time


The beautiful cupcakes that my counselor, Sandi, made!

Dancing time!  
The conga line 


 Sandra helped throw out balloons :) 


Me and my awesome counselors, Monica and Sandi!  I'm so grateful for them and all of their hard work to bless the primaries in our stake!

No comments: