Sunday, November 12, 2017

In the beginning

We have hired a contractor to come and put in large beams and take out the kitchen wall.  It's the beginning of the kitchen remodel!  I want to start by saying that I'm kind of nervous about not having a kitchen.  I'm sure it will all work out, but with us doing a lot of the work it could be a while before my kitchen looks like a kitchen again.  

The night before the contractor was to come we opened up the wall so we could label wires.  It was a good thing we did because it would have been a pain to figure it out once the wall was gone.  The kids really enjoyed getting to help open the wall!  Here's to more construction.... and maybe an end in the future :).  

Chica fell asleep on Jeff's shoulder while he was talking with his parents.  It was just too cute!






Investigating the wires


I must say that I'm very happy to have the yellow wall going away!  It's going to be an exciting week!

No comments: