Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Spring Break... extended

March has been kind of a crazy month so far.  Jeff's Paralegal, Angela, left for a different job.  I have been able to go in and help answer phones and such.  It has made doing school a bit tricky.  The older kids have been so great to help the little ones while I'm at the office in the morning.  I know they could be much worse, so I'm really grateful!  
Spring break week I went into the office all week and the kids came in to help go through files and such.  Having the kids up at the office is tricky though.  I can't really teach them and answer phone calls so it's not a great mix.  I'm looking forward to the office having a new receptionist!  Anyway, with all of this work that has been going on, 6 flags was open for 2 weeks over spring break.  Once everyone else went back to school we snuck over to 6 Flags to play!  The kids had a blast (accept Talmage who had to work)!  I hung out with Clark and Lorna most of the time :).  Clark even got to drive one of the antique cars.  It was a fun day and a good break :)



Ella went on the little kid ride with Lorna ;)



The kids who were left with me by the end of the day :)

No comments: