Saturday, April 6, 2019

A Walk to Remember

I love where we live.  We are across from a small lake and it feels like were are surrounded by country.  It brings peace to have such a great view!  Jeff felt like going for a walk so we ventured out to go around the lake.  This was our first trip to go around it and follow the path ... wherever it might lead :).  It was a nice mini date.

The view across the lake back at our house.


Selfie time!  OK, so who knew taking selfies could be so difficult!?
Jeff looks concerned.  His hair is really coming in great now!  It's fun to see the progress!  Oh, and I got a new pair of glasses.  It's nice to rest my eyes from contacts, even if I'm not too sure about wearing glasses in public :)
  
Creepy blue eyes!

Jeff looks great... but now I look creepy!

One more view :)

No comments: