Monday, September 13, 2021

Cleaning Day

Tiffany was kind enough to come over and help me clean!  She worked on floors while I focused on the kitchen and bathrooms.  Let's just remind you that there are 6 bathrooms in this house!  I will say I was quite busy.  Oh, and there were tons of floors for Tiffany as well since the house is over 5,000 sq ft! By the time I was done scrubbing each bathroom I decided it was a miracle we sold the house as the kids' bathrooms were pretty disgusting!  I wish the kids would have mentioned how bad the bathrooms had gotten.  I think the boys needed a new toilet seat to fix the problem in their bathroom.  I also never want to clean that big of a house again!  Let's just say I'm glad we are selling, and I don't miss our big, beautiful house!























No comments: