Friday, November 19, 2021

Final Co-op Open House

It is hard to express how much joy our co-op has been to us in our homeschool journey!  The kids have made so many friends!  They have taken so many wonderful classes!  Most of all, I would say is the great families we have come to love!  I have had the privilege to be the chair of the co-op for the last 5 or so years.  It has been a lot of work, but so worth it!  The ladies are my good friends!  It was worth driving out each week to spend the day with them to finish out the semester.  It was quite crazy, and honestly way too much of a hassle to continue, but I'm grateful we finished out like we did.  Amanda Hull is taking my place and several other wonderful ladies are stepping up to fill in the needs of the board.  We never would have started homeschooling if we didn't have the co-op to join.  

It was an emotional night! Amanda even had a parting gift to me from the ladies.  Seriously, made me cry!  Pamela was so sweet to set that up.  We will miss all of our wonderful friends!  We also look forward to arranging time to spend together in the future!  Just because we moved doesn't mean we can't still be friends!



















 

No comments: