Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Flat!

On the way home from the Chiropractor, I hit a metal lined curb and totally blew out the tire on Pepe.  Ugh.  I had 5 kids with me, and Jeff was gone to Arlington.  I found a nice guy at the local tire shop to give me a hand.  Unfortunately, we couldn't figure out how to get the spare out from under the truck bed. That meant we needed a tire repair.  They didn't have my tire there, but there was a tire shop down the road that had something that would work.  He drove me down there and I bought a new tire and then he drove me back and put on the tire.  It was a great blessing.  

When I talked to Jeff again, he told me what I should have done... the tire should have gone to Discount, since it was still under warranty, so no cost to us.  Also, the tool we needed to get the spare out was behind the back of the backseat.  Let's just say that the day could have gone a ton better.  




 

No comments: