Thursday, December 28, 2023

6 Flags Fun?!

We started our fun at Batman!   Everyone had fun, they thought.  By the time we were in line for the next ride Clark and Lorna both agreed they liked Batman.  We waited quite a while for Mr. Freeze.  Unfortunately, right before getting on the ride shut down - power out!  We tried to get onto the Joker, but then they shut that down.  There was an hour or so with all the rides off.  We got some food and walked around the park.  The 2 big girls wanted to ride Texas Giant, so we waited in line for that while Clark and Lorna went to ride the antique cars.  Our ride was shut down after an hour of waiting in line, total bummer.  We settled over in Mexico.  The teacups opened so we rode that.  Then the pirate ship opened so we did that next.  Clark was not a fan of the height!   

The older girls and I rode Diablo, the 10-story high loop.  I thought I had secured all of my belongings, but my phone snuck out of my back pocket!  It fell while we were upside down!  When the ride was over another rider across the ride asked who lost their phone.  I couldn't believe it that my phone wasn't lost.  It had a messed-up screen (line down the lower section) but it still worked!  What a miracle!  Clark and Lorna ended up on the bobsled ride and then it was time to head home.  It was getting pretty cold, and we were all pretty tired. 

We will be back 6 Flags... and the rides better cooperate better!













No comments: