Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What a difference a day makes...

Sunday afternoon Mhari and Grant got the stomach bug. It was no fun. Grant got it the worst and this is what he looked like that evening. He was on the couch, I'm not sure if he fell on the floor, or just slid off on purpose.



He still couldn't keep anything down by the time he went to bed. Poor guy. So sad to see him thirsty, but not keep it down!

Well the next morning he woke up very happy. I figured it was a good sign that the sickness was gone.

He had a great day off from school...

playing on the stairs with Sandra




Doesn't look sick to me.




Here he is coloring with Mhari.



He had a fabulous day! I'm just grateful that the sickness didn't' last long and that we had two happy kids instead of 2 sickies!


Now on to the rest of our December fun!

3 comments:

Cindy Killebrew said...

So glad it is over! I ended up getting it yesterday. My house was 3 out of 5.

Dalton Family said...

So glad you guys are feeling better, Christmas isn't so much fun with sick kids!

The Gee Six said...

I am SO grateful that is was short-lived! Adam had a fun day off on Monday too! Glad you guys are all better!