Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gardens in November

We took a trip to the Botanic Gardens on Nov 1st with Nathan and Tiffany and family.  I offered to help by taking family photos for them.  The kids had time to play and I even ended up with some fun pictures of my kids too ;).  It was so pretty and felt more like spring than fall.  The leaves will all start changing soon and be fun for the fall!

The kids loved seeing the ponds and playing in the water.  There were turtles that they were trying to get to come up from the water.


Sandra and Ella

Lorna giving me kisses

Our beautiful kids!  Hard to get a good photo with 6 of them!

looking at the money in the fountain.

Jump!

Mhari blowing bubbles


I love my Lorna bug


A fun shot of myself ;)

bug

Grant and Bree

It was a great day!  We will be back after the colors start changing!

No comments: