Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Biggest Baby Ever


So I thought that Grant was my biggest baby. . . he didn't start so huge, only 8 lbs 12 oz, but man did he grow fast! He was 20 lbs by 4 months. Well, I was concerned for Sandra, but she slowed down and didn't pass Grant.

 Now there's Mhari. She definately started out huge at 10 lbs, but I figured she'd slow down, right? Well at 2 months she was already 15 lbs 10 oz (bigger than Grant or any of my other babies)! She's off the charts for her weight and height so I'm just waiting for her to hit that magic 20 lbs. She sure is cute for being so huge :). I honestly forget how big she is, until I go to pick her up. I have wondered why she eats so often, but when she weighed in at 15 lbs at 2 months I guess that's why. Can you enter babies into eating competitions? I think she would have a good shot!

No comments: