Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fall Colors!

Yes, here in Texas we sort of have seasons. This is the most fall colors I think I have ever seen (being from phx and all). With the kids out of school for the week I went with my friend Melissa and her kids to the local Botanical Gardens. It was so beautiful! The kids especially loved the leaves and climbing the rocks (that they weren't supposed to be on). I could go every day just to enjoy the colors. Besides one trip, the kids did really well. They even went down for naps easy! It's too bad Jeff has so much studying to do for finals... we missed you Daddy :).


Playing on the broken column.


Grant throwing leaves. When we were leaving he was sad because he wanted to go back to the leaf pile.


Mhari didn't like the leaves. Maybe it was just that I put her down, not so much being in the leaves.

Running! They had a great time playing together in the grass field.


I love this photo of Sandra. Such a great action shot. She reminds me of an airplane :).
I made a slide show for you to enjoy more photos, I'm sure you were just wanting more! I seriously took over 100, but had to narrow it down a little! This was a chance for me to take some candid photos and maybe end up with some good enough for a yearly update for each kid too. What do you think... any favorites?

6 comments:

Katy B. said...

I too love the Fall. When our family went to Illinois last Fall, it was beyond words.:):):)

Rice Family said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! Grant as a "lion" is definitely one of my favs.

Anonymous said...

You are quite the photographer. Great shots and of course cute kids.

Machelle said...

You did great with the camera. I have several favorites. I like the lion, the one with all four in the leaves, when you are all walking away. But I really like them all. Makes me want to go finish the turkey. gobble gobble.

Alli said...

Great pics cutie! I love Sandra's outfit :)

Cindy Killebrew said...

I love this picture of Sandra. She is such a happy girl!