Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Glories of Nature

Last week we went to the Botanical Gardens with our friends the Whites. The boys had been asking to go again, and they had a teacher in-service day- no school, so it worked out really well. It had been rainy so there was hardly anyone there too! The boys went on nature hunts and found lots of fun things: berries, leaves, rolly pollies, caterpillars, squirrels, frog (toad), turtles, and I'm sure I'm missing something. That squirrel was really friendly, he came so close to us. I think he's used to getting fed by people.

I also really needed a good update picture for Mhari. I try to do an 18 month photo, but I'm always late. I have a few that turned out really cute too. I feel like I'll be trying to take her picture again for her 2nd birthday all too soon! When did she get so old?

We really do enjoy the nature around here... turning fall is more like spring with the extra rain and green grass. We have such great weather to get out and enjoy!














No comments: