Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wait for it...

There are some things in life that we so desire and feel that are so close within our reach. Often though, we don't understand why we can't have what we want when we want it.



As we wait and have patience the circumstances can change and what we desire comes into grasp!





Oh what great joy of getting what we desire after having to wait for it!





I think sometimes we end up stuck in the frustrated stage and the joy of receiving what we want is lost. Mhari was very upset that her balloon was stuck on the air vent (up flow for the heater) and came to tell me about her balloon. I knew it would come down and it was interesting to watch her and reassure her that the balloon would come down. Maybe in life we need to depend more on the reassurances of those with better understanding - our parents, friends, and especially our Heavenly Father. Just because we don't get what we want when we want it doesn't mean that we won't receive what we need, in the appointed time.

Life's lessons from my 2 year old :)

4 comments:

Katy B. said...

Very true!:)

A Tale of Three said...

Way cute, I love this post!

Sassy Sites! said...

I needed this post! I am not a very patient person, and these past few years I have had to "wait" for lots of things! It's so frusterating at times!! You put it into words beautifully!!

Dalton Family said...

Now you need to remember that when you have two little babies crying at night! They will eventually sleep through the night!!!!