Monday, August 23, 2010

2 Months Old!! - baby overload :)

It's hard to believe that's it's been 2 months since our little baby joined our family. Clark has just been growing like crazy! At his check up he was 15 lbs 10 oz and 23 3/4 inches long! That is off the charts for his weight and top for height. Who would've thought this was my smallest newborn? He has passed all of his siblings for their 2 month stats! Seriously that amazes me!

Here's some fun pictures of Clark over the last month or so :).

July 12th - too cute


July 9th - Getting some love from Mhari

Aug 3rd - loving the baby swing!

August 5th - Tummy time :)

August 6th - such a beautiful smile! He's getting much better at smiling all the time these days. I'll try to get some more good pictures of his adorable smile :).

August 13th - look how long he is!


Aug 13th - he can follow the mobile on the swing really well now!


August 19th - so plump sleeping baby. I love his little baseball outfit - too cute!


August 22nd - 2 months old! Mommy loves me!


Aug 22nd - Daddy loves me too! Look how big he is in Daddy's arms.


Aug 22nd - sleeping with Daddy ;)
Clark has spent the last few days sleeping a lot. I think he was finishing adding those last few ounces before his big weigh in today :). He's a really good baby thus far and we really enjoy having him as part of our family. He's definitely not a little baby anymore... they grow too fast!

3 comments:

Katie Busken said...

What an absolute cutie! I love chunky babies--I mean seriously, those cheeks are too adorable!

Erin said...

That is impressive growth. You must be feeding him very well! very cute picts!

Cindy Killebrew said...

Oh, he is just so precious! I really love his name!