Friday, August 20, 2010

Boys + Dress up = ?!?

So what do you think? There are some clues that make it pretty obvious, however, they are an interesting sight.
With all the different pieces making up their outfit I'm surprised that they are just cowboys. They each have a gun (Talmage's is the horse and Grant's is the green thing strapped under his belt), Talmage also has a canteen and a flashlight. I must say, I'm not sure how the flashlight pertains to the cowboy look though Grant is showing off his new bokagon (traded with a friend).
I will say out of all of the items my favorite are Talmage's snow shoes... I mean, cowboy boots ;). Maybe this is a sign that they need better selection to dress up with. Then again, maybe it's great to see what their imaginations can come up with using the random stuff in the dress up box!

I have a great idea for Halloween now :).

No comments: