Monday, October 15, 2012

5 Months, already?

Our Little Lorna bug is just growing up too fast!  I can't believe she's already 5 months old!  According to my measurements she is 18 lbs and 25 inches!  Such a chunky little bug!  She loves baby food and eats two meals a day now.  She can get up on her hands and knees and rock.  She even gets onto her hands and feet like a little stink bug.  She is a great spitter :).  She also loves to laugh and be tickled!  We all really love her! I will be posting about her 6 month info in just a couple of weeks... this is going by so fast!

Here's some pictures of Lorna enjoying the new couch

Wiggling and smiling

So beautiful

Great faces

Laying down and being happy

She is happy here... looks like she's crying though.  She is so soft and rolly!  

I think what makes me the most sad is that she is really trying to be mobile!  She can scoot forward now too.  Man, she's going to be everywhere before I know it.  

1 comment:

Katie Busken said...

She is an absolute doll!