Thursday, May 16, 2013

Beautiful Bug!

Here is our sweet Lorna bug photos for her 1 year :).  

She wasn't too sure about the photos at first, but she was still too cute (even if there was a tear by her eye).


Close up!

She liked the chair

Profile - love the dimple!!

Happy silly girl!

Look up here :)

Cute poser

Standing, full body shot!

I did a mini photo shoot of bug and this is what I got.  She is a little cutie and really likes her picture taken, once she's in the mood ;).  I still need to get her official one year stats, but she is 22 lbs!  She is still not sure that she needs to walk all the time.  I guess, why bother when crawling is faster.  She just loves her siblings, and most people for that matter.  I can't believe it's been a year!  She's a great baby and so beautiful :)

No comments: