Friday, September 30, 2016

Silly Goose!

The geese are here!  There are so many!  It's been fun to see them take over.  Since they came and visited our yard they have continued to come back to nibble the grass.  I got a little nervous and looked up geese eating the grass and problems, and I think we are good. 
Anyway, the geese are fun, but so is my family!


Jeff!  I just couldn't help taking his picture in silhouette .... with his hat sitting so high on his head.  Just made me laugh :)

The other fun story....  Talmage came up to me and asked if he could go "pretend fish."  I was so shocked I laughed, and laughed, and laughed.  I guess I had actually called it pretend fishing before because the kids never catch anything and we really don't know anything about fishing.  I guess Talmage was listening and remembered "pretend fishing." 
He didn't catch anything.... as usual.


We decided to go out and try to feed the geese.  The geese like getting fed!
Mhari and Lorna



Clark ... right out of his hand!  I got them to eat out of my hand too.  I'm guessing they are pretty used to people feeding them by now.

Talmage tried and tried to get the geese to eat from his hand, but they wouldn't go for it. 

 He tried so hard too.  Poor guy.

More pretend fishing :) ... such silly geese I have!

No comments: