Monday, December 10, 2018

Flood Zone!

One day while doing laundry last week I heard the washer making a weird beeping noise.  I went to investigate and found the laundry room and down the hall flooded!  The worst part was that it was damaging our new floors!  I was so disappointed!  The damage/water traveled into the guest room and down the hall into the office.  I don't want to have to rip up our new floor already!  I guess that means Jeff gets to rip apart the laundry room like he's been dying to do.  We can't have this happen again!

That means our washer is dead.  We had already repaired it several times and this was the last straw.  After hunting down a new washer and dryer online Lowes came  and installed them!  I'm so happy to have new machines, even if we are still figuring out what to do about the damage ;(




No comments: