Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve!

Now that Jeff is starting to feel better it is time to get started on the house projects again... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!  Well, we tried to start breaking up the laundry room, but that tile and cement board were stuck tight!  After some good bangs from the kids there was barely a dent in the progress.  That meant we were done for the day.  I was kind of glad we didn't have this project overflowing into Christmas anyway :).  




Talmage helping to protect the house from the dust!


Jeff and I snuck off to dinner together!  It was time to make up for missing our anniversary!  We went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a nice dinner!  I was too stuffed to eat my dessert so I took it home in a doggy bag.  I can't believe it's been 18 years already!  Time is flying by!  Happy late anniversary!  I'm so grateful I get to share this crazy life with you!

No comments: