Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Morning!

We had a nice Christmas morning.  The kids let us sleep in and then we opened presents.  Our big present for the kids this year was religious rings.  Lorna and Mhari picked CTR rings.  Grant and Clark picked armor of God rings.  Sandra got a footprints ring and Talmage picked a personalized ring with a scripture from Peter.  I also got the kids some new books.  I think that's the first time I went and picked out book series for the kids.  Of course Talmage already had the set I got him, so I will try to make that up to him later.  

The rest of the gifts were fun presents the kids picked out for each other and presents from Grandma Whitmer.  I found Jeff a buffalo tie tack and got him some tools and a hot dog roaster.  Jeff totally surprised me this year with a new pot, griddle, food processor, and instant pot!  It was a great morning :). 













I also got the kids a dart board.  We set it up outside to save the house.  The kids spent the afternoon learning how to play darts and playing each other.  





Lorna spent the afternoon playing with her new horses.  She was so happy to get horses that came in their own barn!



No comments: