Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Clarks

When we lived in Fort Worth one of the families we were friends with was the Clark family.  Rebecca was one of my young women, when I was young women's president.  Lisa is her older sister and I got to know her a few years later.  She was a huge help and friend while we lived near each other.  She would babysit for me and even taught Talmage piano for a year.  She was the one who came over when I went into labor with Clark.  A few years later she moved to North Carolina and met her now husband.  They have a busy life with 3 young girls!  It was so fun to hang out and catch up!  

Rebecca is off living in Russia living her dreams. She always said she wanted to move to Russia!  Last time we were together I was the mom with little ones and it was strange to see the roles reversed.  It also seems like they haven't aged at all!  

I have great memories of these sisters and I'm so happy we got a chance to hang out for a few hours!  




No comments: