Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun Stuff


So my baby is officially 6 months old! Isn't she cute? She is a great baby and is usually happy, espcially when I hold her or sit by her. She doesn't see the need to work on crawling yet and usually can get the attention she wants by crying ~ oh the life of a baby!


One of the things she does well is give kisses. They are quite slimy, but so sweet!


Another project that we worked on while Grandma and Grandpa were here was making flower bows for the girls hair. Sandra loves them and Mhari likes to chew on them. I think Talmage wanted in on the fun so I decorated his hair too! Such a funny boy!


And to finish off the fun times we made Jeff a father's day tie. The kids got to help do their thumb prints on the bottom and then I turned them into little people. It turned out really cute. Jeff was a good sport and wore it to church. He was conducting the meeting so lots of people got to see the kids creation. They had a great time doing something special for their daddy!


It may be a little hard to read, but it says "We heart (love) Daddy". Talmage's eyes (the yellow head) fell off when Jeff was tying the tie. Jeff told Talmage his eyes were closed and that's why he couldn't see them. I glued new ones on in time for church though. I wasn't going to include my thumb, but the kids really wanted me on there too. I guess it works out because I really love daddy too!

1 comment:

Cindy Killebrew said...

I saw a glance at the tie on the way to the bathroom with two of the nursery girls. What a cute idea!