Tuesday, July 10, 2012

33 Years Young

Jeff also had a birthday while we were in Phx.  He actually had gone back to TX to work for a week and flew back out on his birthday.  We celebrated with his family the next day.  

Let's just say that the best part of doing a "cake" and candles is lighting the candles.  I think that's as good of a present as anything else.  

Of course there are helpers since it always takes a while to light so many candles! 

The boys loved helping daddy!

All lit... ready for the wish!

I love how much smoke the candles make!  So fun!


Happy birthday Hunny!  I love you and am so happy to have you as my hunny and as the father of our children!  You are amazing!  Thanks for all you do for me and our family!  Looking forward to enjoying many many more birthdays with you!

No comments: