Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I love to see the temple

While we were in phx we headed to the east valley to see some friends.  I thought it would be  nice to go by the Mesa Temple while we were over by it and show it off to the kids.  They were so little last time we were there as a family (maybe just had Talmage) so it was fun to bring them all.  

Here they are in front of the Christus statue in the visitors center.

Jeff and the kids looking at a model of Jerusalem.  

Outside

There are two new temples under construction in the valley, but I will always love this temple!  It was where we were married 11 1/2 years ago.  I was happy to get to share our temple with our children :).  


I'm bummed that I didn't take any pictures of our fun night hanging out with the Quinn family.  It was great to see them again and the kids had a blast too!

No comments: