Saturday, January 19, 2013

Adorable!

Here are some little things that I think are adorable!
Mhari really loves her bear from Christmas and she will carry it around with her like this...


Lorna is still so adorable

How can you not love that face!  She is so fun and sweet and she just loves me (hence my skirt in the photo).  

The other week she got stuck under our bar stool   It was like her own personal cage.  She didn't even care she was stuck. 


See what I mean?  Adorable ;)

Clark was helping get something off of Lorna's toe.  He really loves her and she loves him too.  It is so fun to have two "little" kids again.  
 These moments will pass all too quickly!  I'm grateful for the blessing of pictures and recording them for when I can't remember their small sweet faces and all of the adorable things they did every day!

No comments: