Monday, July 1, 2013

Hawaiian Falls!

Near our house there is a small water park called "Hawaiian Falls".  It has lots of waterslides, a lazy river, a wave pool, and kiddie pools too.  I took the kids to experience all the fun for the first time.  I didn't love taking them alone, but since we were talking about getting season passes I figured I should really know if it was worth doing alone all the time or not.  The kids had a great time and I'm so glad we went.  I don't think I'm ready to go every week, but it was a fun day.  We went after swim lessons and spent about 4 hours there.  The older three buddied up and went on all the slides together.  The three little ones hung out with me in the kiddie splash and slide area.  Here are a few pictures of all the fun!

Lorna


Clark.  It was nap time so he spent the first hour or so just like this.  I was really hoping he would just fall asleep since he was tired. 

The kids came back to check in and so I took their picture...
 I think they were having fun, don't you?  Oh, and Grant just cracks me up :)




Our little stink bug walker :)

Mhari on the kid slide.  She made friends and was so busy going up and down on the water slides it was hard to keep track of her.  Sometimes she would hang out by Clark for a little bit, but I think she had just as much fun as the big kids!  

Clark didn't ever go to sleep.  He ended up really enjoying all the water and the slides.  For being at the water park I guess it was good that he didn't just sleep :).  
Going down the slide with Mhari.

Even though he "rested" Clark still fell asleep on the way home and took a nice little nap.  Poor guy, it's so hard to have so much fun!

I took a video of Clark going down the slide.  He was too cute!  At the end he runs up to me and says "did it!"  Love him!

No comments: