Friday, August 23, 2013

Sneaky and Cuties!

This is our little sneaky girl!  She has figured it all out now at the ripe old age of 15 months.  Just to prove my point the other day I see Lorna walking around with a whole nectarine... that she got and started to eat.  Instead of make a big deal about it I put her in her chair to enjoy her spoils.  Man that little Bug!  I guess she really does have it all figured out ;)


So happy 

Jeff fell asleep the other Saturday and he was just too cute that I had to take a picture.  Love him!!

More cuties... snuggling on Daddy!

Just too cute!

 Oh, let's not forget Grant who was at the top of the cuddle pile.  Lorna even joined in the cuddling for a bit, but wouldn't sit still for a photo.


Lorna and Clark on the circle chair.  They just love each other!


Lorna likes her photo taken.  I was getting her pj's and Jeff had some fun trying to get a photo while Lorna attacked the camera.

Such a cutie!  

Lorna really enjoys watching dinner cooking :)


Oh and yes, Lorna is still sneaky ... finding her on top of the table is now a common occurrence ;)

Yup, I see you sneaky girl!

I love all of my sneaky cuties!

No comments: