Sunday, July 11, 2010

Growing Baby!

Our little Clark has been here for almost 3 weeks! It's amazing to see how much this little guy has been changing! He sure has grown!

Here he is after his first sponge bath - just 4 days old. I love little clean babies!

Here he is in a newborn onesie from his aunt and uncle! They fit him so well! Daddy holding our little baby :)
Grant just loves his new baby brother. He likes to be in charge of watching out for him if I have to be downstairs while the baby is upstairs or something like that. One day during quiet I found him sleeping like this :). Clark is just 7 days old here.


He really is growing so fast. It seems like he's getting heavy instead of feeling like a tiny baby :). He's probably about the size of my other babies when they were born - not quite so tiny! I'll get more stats in a couple of weeks, but last week he was weighing 8 lbs 2 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long! Way to grow Clark!
Here's some more pictures to see him growing and changing. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

CourtneyB said...

Aw, he's adorable! I especially love the picture of him with Grant. Brotherly love is awesome!

LaDawn said...

I cant believe he's 3 weeks. I love first bath pictures too. He looks so cute in his little onesies:)!!

The Williamses said...

Clark is a cutie!!! This new baby thing is so fun, isn't it? :-) We love and miss you guys!