Thursday, September 30, 2010

Taking 3 month pics

With my baby being 3 months old I wanted to try to get a more professional looking photo of him. I don't know that I love any of the shots, but they are ok. I may try again next week. It is a fun experience to take pictures. I just wish Clark was more smiley. I'm trying to get the perfect smile picture... it could be a few months before that happens though. Maybe if I didn't try to do it alone I would be more successful ;). Well, here they are...


Getting so big... Love the overalls :)

The best smile shot. Mhari is in the background... not quite what I was going for.


This is my favorite thus far. I just wish the smile one turned out better. Oh, and he looks a bit cross eyed... hmmm.

I guess you can't really go wrong with sleeping pictures. He really is so peaceful when he sleeps.

Here's the full length shot. So handsome ;)

Honestly, I can't think of much going on right now to blog about. I guess Mhari has been potty training so that's been exciting. She finally has figured it out and only has occasional accidents, Hallelujah! I can't say that there would be any appropriate pictures to share of this latest accomplishment though :). October is almost here and that will be a busy exciting month :)!!

5 comments:

JandA said...

He is such a cutie! I love his pictures!

Alli said...

Can that baby look more like Jeff? Especially those cheeks - Ha ha, just kidding :) He is super cute. Great photos Sharla.

Machelle said...

Im always wishy washy so I have been trying to just wait it out and then make a decision. Well, Im done deciding. Clark looks like JEFF!!!
What a cutie.

Donelle said...

What 3 months...are you sure?? What a cute little guy...when you headed to AZ?

Cindy Killebrew said...

These turned out great! What a sweetie!