Friday, April 29, 2011

Framed!

Now that the master bedroom is painted I started getting our pictures back out to put up. One of the main ones has a blue frame, and now that the room is blue too I felt like it needed an update.

I didn't think much about it till I had started painting it, so this is the back of the frame with the original color:


The trim we are doing in the room is going to be white so I figured a white frame would look nice, plus it would stand out better against the dark wall.

Here is the finished product :)

You can't see the detail so far away so I took a couple close ups to show that I roughed the edges to give it more of an antique feel.

I think it turned out well. I've actually painted another frame since this - this could be a new hobby - refurbishing frames ;)

No comments: