Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Playing in the Rain!

Last week we had a very nice rain storm.  The kids were playing inside and were getting ready for bed.  Clark loves water and had never been in the rain before.  I figured it was time to take him outside for some fun.  It took him a minute to figure out that their was water everywhere.  He was so cute!  After a little bit I sent Mhari in for the camera and I got a video too... however I'm having problems uploading it :(.  If that changes I'll get it on here...

Until then here are the pictures:




Pushing the cozy coupe car.

more rain

drinking the rain off the table - gross, I know, but so funny at the same time!

So happy!



rain footprints!  


He's so fun and it was great to see him enjoy the rain!  I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have posted 2 other things before I did another baby post ;).  I love my little family!

No comments: