Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Big 4!

Our handsome Clark turned 4 a week ago!  It is so strange to think that it's already been 4 years since he was born.  Yes, it's a common phrase that people can't imagine life without one of our children, or even remember what it was like before they joined the family, but it is so true!  Also, each birth story is unique and Clark's is especially memorable for me.  I actually went into labor early ... a whole month early!  He was so tiny to me!  He was 7 lbs 14 oz and when I was commenting on how tiny he was the Dr. mentioned that I just gave birth to a 8 lb preemie.  I guess when she said it like that he wasn't so tiny after all.  He sure made up for it fast too!  

We did his 4 year well check the day after his birthday and he is 3 ft 9 inches and weighs 49 lbs.  He is our Big Dog!  He is such a joy to our family!  He is so happy and silly and just a sweetheart! 

Here he is opening his presents :)

pool toys


coloring book and crayons



Sword

pillow pet

big pillow pet :)

hat, kick board, baseball bat, and mini Clark bars!

Clark with all of his new goodies!

Ready to blow out the candles on his birthday cake!

Blow!

My little boy isn't so little.  He is growing up so fast!  Thanks for being so awesome Clark!  We sure love you!

No comments: