Wednesday, May 25, 2016

CATCH!

While playing at the pool today I heard Sandra get mad at Grant.  I didn't think too much of it because that's life sometimes with kids.  Then as she was yelling she said that it hit her in the head.  That got my attention and I looked over as she was coming to me and her head was bleeding.  Oh, poor girl!  We got some paper towels from the bathroom and held pressure on the wound.  Grant threw a water squirter at her and the point of it landed on her forehead.  It dented it and cut through the skin.  It was a circle indent for a little bit.  The cut looks like the top of a triangle. 

Because the cut was bad enough I decided to super glue it shut.  Once we got it all glued together Sandra was much happier.  I'm so grateful that it wasn't too serious and that Sandra was able to recover so well! 

We love our little Chica girl!




No comments: