Saturday, May 7, 2016

Ward Picnic and a harvest!

Sometimes it amazes me how little pictures I take.  We had our ward picnic at Lynn Creek Park the evening after we got home from our trip.  The park is at a beach on Joe Pool Lake.  We invited Nathan and Tiffany and the cousins.  We had a great time eating and playing. The little kids spent most of their time playing on the shore.  I'm glad they had such a great time!  Nathan, Tiffany, and I spent time playing volleyball with some other people on the beach.  It turned out to be not a great game, but it was fun to try.  Jeff and I enjoyed visiting with some of the people in the ward too :). 

Clark, Lorna and Mhari! 




Talmage got a strawberry plant and after all of his time watering it and caring for it he actually got strawberries!  They were so cute! 
Happy times!

No comments: