Friday, May 19, 2017

Media Paint and Carpet

I finished painting the media room a charcoal grey.  Then Jeff's Dad helped hang ceiling fans and the light.  I added in the trim board and the carpet squares and then the Media room was ready for furniture!!  It is so exciting to have this room done.  It feels like we've been in construction forever and having at least 1 finished room is very exciting!  Well, we still need to get the furniture and the TV system all put together, but we are so close I can taste it!




 Sandra took over taking the photos for me :) 



We put down carpet squares.... Clark was helping take the back plastic off for me.

Making progress! 



Lining them up and sticking them down





The carpet turned out really well!  Not sure how long it will last, but it's a start anyway!

No comments: