Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shoulder bag


So I saw this bag linked on my friends site and it looked pretty easy so I decided to try it. I've really been wanting a new bag so making one sounded like it would fix that problem too. You can't tell, but there's a pocket inside and I added a snap to close it if I want.


If you want to see where I got it from click here. It didn't take that long to do (maybe a couple of hours from start to finish) and the instructions were really helpful with great photos to go along with it. I think it turned out pretty cute. I may make another one that is bigger for church. I have inherited lots of free material over the years so it's like making a free bag... even better right!

2 comments:

ladawn said...

I love the bag it turned out great!!

Donelle said...

Okay...your really making me look bad! I need to get some of my projects done! We both have four kids...and your being so productive...HOW?