Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A new member of the family

With the addition of the twins this summer our family vehicle, Sally, will no longer hold the entire family. With that in mind Jeff has been searching for a replacement vehicle. We would need something large enough to fit a double stroller and two rear facing baby seats. That defiantly narrowed down the search...

Here he is - Gus Gus



He is an 03 Diesel Ford Excursion that seats 8. It is strange that with the babies we will fill this baby to it's max. It may seem large, and it is, but we really like it so far! I love the interior space and sitting so high when I drive! I guess I'm used to being tall :).




For the whole day that we've had Gus we are very happy. We are left with only one problem now...



Anyone in need of a great little family vehicle that can seat up to 7, named Sally?

5 comments:

Machelle said...

we do, we do, my family is growing too! How fun

Cindy Killebrew said...

It looks like a nice ride! Congrats!

Dalton Family said...

So exciting! I love having a new car, just hate the payments following!

Rice Family said...

Boy, that didn't take long! Jeff takes this care business seriously! Gus, Gus. :) What a fitting name for your large new addition. I hope Sally finds a good home.

Alli said...

Wow! It looks like you guys are all set :) Good job!