Thursday, February 3, 2011

Putting

Our friend from church recently had a birthday and Grant was invited to his party. Well, since I'm alone with the kids these days it turned into a family event. It was our first time as a family going to Putt-Putt. The kids had a great time. I must say that their putting skills are not that great, but I guess that's to be expected. I think the funniest parts is that they (Grant especially) look more like hockey players hitting a puck instead of golfers... since they don't let the ball stop. It was quite entertaining :).

It was a beautiful Saturday too! Here are the kids putting.

Talmage


Grant, getting the hockey skills on!

Mhari - also a good hockey player!

Sandra :)

Now all the kids want to do Putt-Putt for their birthdays. I'm glad we were able to go and enjoy the day. Thanks to our friends for letting us all tag along!

1 comment:

Katie Busken said...

What fun! I wish we had a sunny, non-snowy day, perfect for putt-putt. It's been a while since I've checked your blog. Your kids look like they're growing fast.